10 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME…
So I thought I would do a post all about me. Wow vain Rachel. But here’s 10 things you probably (well most certainly won’t know about me).
- I am an avid baker, I started baking a few years ago to channel my energy and anxiety into something and it turned to be baking. It kind of became my thing and still it. I have a little page on Facebook where I show pictures of things I have baked and people can order them and I make a little bit of money and give some of it to Charity.
- I love business. I studied Business Studies during GCSEs and although my tough time at school I really enjoyed it. I would’ve carried it on at A levels if I would’ve been able to do my A levels. I love programmes especially The Apprentice, I’m watching it currently and wish I had the confidence to go on a show like that! I have always wanted to run my own business, mainly a baking business and I hope that one day I will have my own Bakery.
- I am obsessed with series such as Friends, Gilmore Girls, Miranda, How I met your mother ect. I love binge watching things such as these programs, if you have any suggestions then do leave them below please!
- Although I am 18, I am not actually in education. I was really poorly after finishing year 11 and have been ever since. I am currently doing college but online so I do it from home.
- I love Lush. Their Bubble Bars are incredible as well as all their other products! Bubble Bar wise I always chop them up, I especially do this when I’m anxious as it calms me down. I have a Bath pretty much every night, if you follow of Instagram you’d know this!
- I have the most gorgeous and lovely Boyfriend in the world, I’m biased I know, but he is simply lush. Also I’m Bristolian, I try not to write like it in my posts but sometimes the odd word pops out!
- Carrying on from number 6, I am in a Long Distance Relationship. We have been together for nearly 2 and a half years. Fun fact, we were together for 8 months before even meeting.
- My parents are separated and have been for just over 2 and a half years. It is weird and they are just going through a divorce. I hardly talk about it.
- I hate mess. Any kind of mess. My room although it may not be spotless everything has it’s own place. To be honest, considering I hate things being messy I don’t do too much about it!
- Finally, I have no idea what I’m going to do with my life…
Thanks for reading,