I can’t believe another month is over already! Time to review my monthly goals for November…
Link to November Goals >HERE<
- To start my courses properly and get into a steady routine.
Haha, I tried but can’t get my head round it.
- To continue my good mindset, mentally it really helped me to think about this last month.
Yes I have bad days but I have conquered so much anxiety this month!
- To do my skin care daily and STOP BEING LAZY!!
3/5 I’m getting better, still not daily….
- To go to the gym, even if it’s once this month.
5/5 I have been going every week at least once of twice! I started going with my sister and it is really fun.
- To continue my schedule of posting a blog post every 3 days.
5/5 I have changed my schedule to every other day so basically every even day! I have all these posts planned and some written until the end of the year and then any extra posts I want to write I just upload them on the day in between!
- To interact more on Instagram and blog comments.
5/5 I have definitely been doing this and I think it has really been making a difference to my stats!
- Continue to keep my steady mindset.
- To socialise more.
- Go to the gym twice a week, there’s no excuses.
- Drink at least 2 L of water a day.
- Collab with someone!
- Continue posting every other day
Thank you for reading! What are your goals for this month?
FOLLOW/CONTACT ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA
EMAIL FOR ANY ENQUIRES/PR REQUESTS: firstname.lastname@example.org
BLOG TWITTER: Link OR @_rcrocker
DEPOP: Link OR @rachelcrocker_
MY PERSONAL INSTAGRAM: @_rachelcrocker