Since starting my blog in April I have been blown away by the support and love for my blog posts I have been getting! I still feel like a newbie but am truly loving posting every other day. My blog mainly consists of beauty related posts and occasionally lifestyle. I have such a passion to blog which I think what really makes me continue. I have contact with lovely people such as you reading this and it has really helped me socially. It also is the best hobby I have ever done, I have such a genuine love for doing this and would love to keep it up as long as possible.
I was tagged by the LOVELY Shannon from Lifestyle and Mental Health blog for this award! Shannon has a lovely blog all about Mental Health but also does other posts about beauty ect. I have only recently found her blog however I really love how although she has faced really really tough struggles that she is still here and I admire her for that.
About the Versatile Blogger Award
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site.
If you are nominated, You’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
There are some simple rules when being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- You should post about nomination and thank the fellow blogger who nominated you.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers you follow that inspire you.
- You must use one of the approved pictures for your feature image on your post.
- You are advised to include 7 facts about yourself.
My 15 Nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Hollie from Lashes Love & Laughter
- Bella Inizio
- Love Dannii
- Lizzie from Life With Lizzie
- Amethyst Rose Beauty
- Brooke Clark
- Mollie Says…
- Siyana Online
- Melissa from Lethallashes
- Beautiful, Creative, Inspiring … Life
- Emily Burns MUA
- Little Blog of Makeup
- Radically Jess
- Robyn Poppy
Seven facts about me
- I am dog obsessed, I have the most gorgeous doggo who is my best friend ❤ (I have a post all about the man himself here )
- I drink Cherry Coke a lot and it’s bad. I used to drink one or two a day but I have slowly cut it down. It is still my go to drink though.
- Although I am 18 I am not in education due to bad health so I do college from home.
- I literally need Retail Therapy, without it my mental health literally would destroy me.
- I have been in a Long distance relationship for over two years now and it’s the worst but best thing that has ever happened to me.
- I am from Bristol and some of the things I say are proper Bristolian.
- I also love the smell of petrol, so strong but so lush!!
Thank you again the Shannon for this!
FOLLOW/CONTACT ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
BLOG INSTAGRAM: Link @youngandkindareckless
EMAIL FOR ANY ENQUIRES/PR: firstname.lastname@example.org
BLOG TWITTER: Link @_rcrocker
DEPOP: Link @rachelcrocker_
MY PERSONAL INSTAGRAM: @_rachelcrocker