So I am really looking forward to writing my goals out for each month in a post as it makes me more motivated as I’m posting all about them!
See my ‘OCTOBER GOALS’ >Here<
MY GOALS AND HOW I DID!
- To get started properly on my courses, I’m doing health and social care level 3 and beauty therapy level 2 online and have been so busy lately that I haven’t started!
1/5 I have made a little progress but haven’t really got into a routine yet.
- To keep my mind stable, I’m really doing well at this recently so I want to maintain my mind set.
3/5, I’ve been doing okay at this actually. I’m surprised but I am slowly getting better.
- To do my skin care daily as I know it’s good for me buttttt I can never be bothered.
3/5, literally haven’t really bothered to do this daily so it will definitely stay a goal for next month!
- To go to the gym once a week or workout from home.
3/5, I haven’t gone to the gym as I’m way too anxious but I’ve been working out from home.
- To eat less takeaways!
2/5…. I was doing so well but it was my birthday and we ate out and had loads of food so….
- To update my blog twice a week. I have been doing this recently but I want to keep it up for October!
5/5, been doing really well at this, I have got all my next posts scheduled and planned.
- To make some blogging friends! Comment below if you’d like to haha…
1/5, I’ve interacted with people but not just yet.
- To collaborate with some people maybe?
0/5, was probably too soon to collaborate and have this as a goal.
I personally think I did okay with this minus a few…
Thank you for reading and I will be posting my November Goals shortly.
Insta: @youngandkindareckless (Blog) @_rachelcrocker (Personal)