So I have seen a few people doing monthly goals and I thought it would be great to do my own, like the majority I love achieving things and knowing I’ve made progress so I think this is a great thing to do. Also I know I’m late posting this but better late than never!
- To get started properly on my courses, I’m doing health and social care level 3 and beauty therapy level 2 online and have been so busy lately that I haven’t started!
- To keep my mind stable, I’m really doing well at this recently so I want to maintain my mind set.
- To do my skin care daily as I know it’s good for me buttttt I can never be bothered.
- To go to the gym once a week or workout from home.
- To eat less takeaways!
- To update my blog twice a week. I have been doing this recently but I want to keep it up for October!
- To make some blogging friends! Comment below if you’d like to haha…
- To collaborate with some people maybe?
Thank you for reading! Please do comment your goals or links to your goal posts.
Insta: @youngandkindareckless (Blog) @_rachelcrocker (Personal)